The NCMNS Publishing Platform is a cloud-supported RESTful API and interactive data sharing web application.
This project has four primary goals:
- Provide publically accessible data via a sophisticated API and front-end search interface
- Assure a scalable and reliable data source for third party consumption
- Publish research-grade high-quality data to maximize reuse
- Support the data needs of external projects via the API
- Allow our researchers to share their research data with the public
The application has three main components:
- Public API - a RESTful-based JSON API that provides public access to a variety of datasets.
- Search Interfaces – Advanced search forms that allow users to filter and export data.
- Interactive web applications – Small applications that enable users to explore data in a variety of ways, such as using web maps and visual filters.
NOTE: This platform is still in development. Some pages/features may not operate as expected.
The published data is reliable and high-quality (unless explicitly noted otherwise), but the structure, design, and documentation are works in progress.
For questions, cause, or concerns, please email the Head of Technology, Ben Norton at email@example.com